Dear Emma,

the behavior you are observing is expected. Since we do not do
in-flight reassembly, in order to make the ACL work for the fragment
we have to do first-match on a relaxed rule derived from L4 rule that
would have matched that packet.

I think just issuing "set acl-plugin l4-match-nonfirst-fragment 0" at
the debug CLI will get the behavior you are looking for, without any
extra code changes.

Please give it a shot and let me know.

--a