Merged. Thanks.

—
Damjan

On 10 Nov 2018, at 08:56, Kingwel Xie
<kingwel....@ericsson.com<mailto:kingwel....@ericsson.com>> wrote:

Hi dear Damjan,

I’m looking at the DPDK IPSec code, and occasionally I got a strange behavior
of the memory pools created by dpdk_pool_create.

After some time hard debugging, I think there might be a potential overrun
issue in clib_pmalloc_create_shared_arena.

This is the modified code:
return pm->base + ((uword) pp->index << pm->def_log2_page_sz);

pp->index is u32, it would wrap after 4 times creation when the page size is
1G. The overlapped va leads to very unexpected result.

A patch was created for correction:
https://gerrit.fd.io/r/15847

Please take a look at it. Appreciate your comments.

Regards,
Kingwel