De : <vpp-dev@lists.fd.io> au nom de emma sdi <s3m2e1.6s...@gmail.com>
Date : lundi 24 décembre 2018 à 05:44
À : Ole Troan <otr...@employees.org>
Cc : Marco Varlese <mvarl...@suse.de>, vpp-dev <vpp-dev@lists.fd.io>
Objet : Re: [vpp-dev] Difference between python api and vppctl result - stats

There is 'stats-collect-rx' and 'stats-collect-tx' nodes that increment
unicast, multicat and broadcast counters. these 2 nodes are not registered by
default. So you have to use 'collect_detailed_interface_stats' API to register
these 2 nodes in order to start these combined counters to count.

Best Regards
Chore

On Sun, Dec 23, 2018 at 9:24 AM Ole Troan