From: Roberts, Lee A. <lee.robe...@hpe.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2019 3:49 PM
To: Sergio Gonzalez Monroy; manuel.alo...@cavium.com; vpp-dev@lists.fd.io
Subject: RE: [vpp-dev] Question about crypto dev queue pairs #vpp

Sergio,

I encountered the same problem when attempting to enable the AMD CCP poll mode
driver

in VPP 18.10.

As mentioned earlier in this e-mail thread, with max_qp = 1, max_res_idx
becomes 65535

in the following statement:

     max_res_idx = (dev->max_qp / 2) - 1;

I hadn’t found the time to study/debug the code to understand whether this was a

VPP or DPDK issue.  If you have a patch available in the next few days, I could

test it with the AMD CCP device.

-    Lee Roberts