I am testing shared mode, is make by:

- 1Map server with 2 instance iid(20 ipv6 and 30 ipv4), same key . Cisco router.
-3 VPP on ubuntu. Each VPP has 2 table-id(20and30) linked to differents
interfaces and of course map (vni to iid). The RLOC is located on  table-id 0.

On Cisco router  whith show lisp site, show only status "yes" on rloc,(when etr
make full registration cisco router show "yes#" with the same comand)

Best regards.