Hi,

Assuming the heap is sufficiently dimensioned, can any size be
requested from clib_mem_alloc which fits in u32 ? Are there any issues
if higher sizes are requested eg. can clib_mem_alloc actually return a
pointer but the allocated size is not as much as the requested size ?

Perhaps it is bizarre to ask the above, but one of my usecases works
nicely when I request a size of around 216 MB, but runs into
application level corruption when I request double of this i.e. around
432 MB. So thought of asking. It could by all means be and likely is
an application level problem. This is with VPP 18.01

Regards
-Prashant