Hi Ed

Is participation to fd.io summit free of charge?

>From hicn project point of view Kubecon EU in Barcelona is

a convenient location.

Thanks

Luca

From: <t...@lists.fd.io> on behalf of Edward Warnicke <hagb...@gmail.com>
Date: Thursday 21 February 2019 at 21:15
To: "t...@lists.fd.io" <t...@lists.fd.io>, vpp-dev <vpp-dev@lists.fd.io>,
"csit-...@lists.fd.io" <csit-...@lists.fd.io>, "dmm-...@lists.fd.io"
<dmm-...@lists.fd.io>, honeycomb-dev <honeycomb-...@lists.fd.io>,
"sweetcomb-...@lists.fd.io" <sweetcomb-...@lists.fd.io>, "hicn-...@lists.fd.io"
<hicn-...@lists.fd.io>
Subject: Re: [tsc] FD.io minisummit at Kubecon EU (May 21-23, Barcelona)

+ hicn and sweetcomb, who's lists were misconfigured the first time I sent it :)

Ed

On Thu, Feb 21, 2019 at 1:04 PM Ed Warnicke <hagb...@gmail.com> wrote:

Traditionally in the past FD.io has held collocated minisummits at Kubecon (NA
and EU).

We are fortunate to have budget to do Kubecon EU, Kubecon NA, and one other
collocated event (probably best to be held in Asia and possibly at an embedded
event).

In the course of discussing this, the FD.io Marketing group felt that doing a
separate FD.io booth at Kubecon EU was a clear win, but raised the question:

- Is there a better choice for an EU event to collocate with for the FD.io
minisummit?

This is a good question, and so wanted to open the discussion to the broader
community, as it differs from what had previously been discussed in the
community and decided on.

So, thoughts?  Opinions?  Ideas?

Ed