Dear Steven
Thank you very much for your quick and nice response.
I suppose the beginning of my question might misguide you.
Let me clear my test scenario:

I have a Virtual Machine (VM1) which runs VPP and has an interface called
GigabitEthernet0/8/0. I have another Virtual Machine (VM2) that it's interface
(eth1) is in the same Kernel bridge as GigabitEthernet0/8/0 (and does not run
VPP). So that I am able to ping GigabitEthernet0/8/0 easily (from VM2).

After creating a Bond interface (in VM1) with LACP mode (and also setting the
state up and giving it IP address) and binding GigabitEthernet0/8/0 to the Bond
interface I have neither ping of  GigabitEthernet0/8/0 nor Bond interface (from
VM2).

I traced packets and It seems Bond interface is able to receive ARP packets
(and learn it), however is not able to respond back to it. So I went ahead and
set arps (for VM2) so that it started to send ICMP packets and again Bond
interface (in VM1) was able to receive it but could not respond to it.

So my question really is:

1) Why don't Bond interface is not able to respond to either ARP or ICMP
packets?
2) Is my config incomplete? (or maybe wrong)
3) Is it logical to ping a Bond Interface?

Thank you again for your response,
--
Anthony