Hi Carlito,

Something looks fishy in the 1st trace (the failing one): dpdk-input advertise
a 60B packet length, (which should not happen, this is too small for Ethernet
anyway), and you can see the ip4-input reporting that the advertised packet
length in the IP header is 768B + incorrect checksum.
Finally, error-drop gracefully tells you why it decided to drop it: ip4-input:
ip4 length > l2 length. And it is probably right.
I would 1st check the packets you receive from the AP as they seem to be
truncated. That could be an AP issue or (more probable) a dpdk driver issue.

Best
Ben