Hi

I am trying to connect 2 clients to vpp using vapi-connect from the same
process but unable to do so. The second vapi-connect returns with an error.
I wanted to have 2 connection to vpp because I intend to use the first
connection for a high priority exchange of request and response messages with
my plugin in VPP.
The second connection will typically get lot of event messages from my plugin
(which could potentially delay my response for a request if I went ahead with
request response on this connection too)

Thanks
Alok