Hi, I'm new to VPP. Have read the documentation on vlib graph node
dispatching and related areas, as well as looked at vlib/node.[ch]
and vlib/node_funcs.h.

I'm developing a new feature arc which will include classifying received
packets into N streams such that each stream is queued independently
for a single function at the next node. That is, the next node will
process frames that are batches of a single stream at a time, and queue
depth can be managed per-stream.

It seems this might be accomplished by registering N nodes (dynamically)
at run-time, each node having the same .function and other fields but
unique .name fields (e.g., "name01", "name02", ..., "nameNN"): I think
this will set up distinct input frame queues for each such node.

Is there a better way to accomplish this N-queue pattern?

thanks!
--
G. Paul Ziemba
FreeBSD unix: