Hi Satish.

The existing framework works by providing a subclass of the python
unittest.TestCase.

It is extremely heavy and opinionated.  I often find myself needing
something lighter and writing my own tests from scratch.  Could you please
elaborate further on your specific needs?  I may have code you can use.

Paul