From: vpp-dev@lists.fd.io <vpp-dev@lists.fd.io> On Behalf Of Vratko Polak -X
via RT
Sent: Tuesday, April 30, 2019 10:04 AM
To: Jan Gelety -X (jgelety - PANTHEON TECHNOLOGIES at Cisco) <jgel...@cisco.com>
Cc: csit-...@lists.fd.io; vpp-dev@lists.fd.io
Subject: Re: [vpp-dev] [csit-dev] [FD.io Helpdesk #73486] Jenkins.fd.io network
issues

>> interleaved by quick periods of activity

>>> 09:26:36 ++ sleep 197s

> send any keepalive packages

I always assumed the console outputs are enough to keep jnlp connection alive.

Also, I believe this failure over weekend has hit multiple jobs at once.

For example
https://jenkins.fd.io/job/csit-vpp-perf-verify-master-3n-hsw/333/console
  09:32:54 ++ sleep 184s
  09:33:09 FATAL: command execution failed

Vratko.