On May 8, 2019, at 8:36 AM, Thomas F Herbert
<therb...@redhat.com<mailto:therb...@redhat.com>> wrote:

OK,  ninja build failures are intermittent?

ok..havent splinted way back in build history intermittent is not the word I
would choose.

Other changes are not hitting this issue at all..

This specific change
https://gerrit.fd.io/r/#/c/19350/

seems to have a 100% hit rate.

I am trying to understand how to isolate the problem.

Can it be triggered by doing retest while a current build is in progress?

not clear to me what you mean here since there is no make test running for
centos here…

Ed

--Tom