> I verified it on CentOS 7.6 and it works fine: Here i s my gist for Robert
> and Fred with the steps I used.
> https://gist.github.com/tfherbert/64cef832f03935c6a2a58729718a36ff

Glad to hear, thanks a lot.

> In CentOS 7.6, for RDMA drivers to work, we need to install rdma rpm as I
> did in my 19.02 patch to get the library and the libibverbs.so library.
> This is documented in my patch to 19.02,
> https://gerrit.fd.io/r/#/c/18521/

Good point. We embed libibverb statically in the rdma plugin though, so the
only remaining runtime dependency should be the kernel driver. Is this provided
by rdma-core in RHEL? If so, as this is only needed by the rdma plugin, we
could add rdma-core as a dependency of vpp-plugins.
Regarding the startup dependency in system unit file, I am not familiar with
system but can we add a "soft" dependency? Such as "must be started after
rdma-load-modules@rdma.service if present"?

ben