Hi,

>From the documentation I have read so far and from the classifier code I have
>gone through:
VPP classifier works on mask and match to classify the packets.

But, I didnt see any logic in the classifier code that classifies packets based
on any rule like "range of values".
For example: is there any VPP construct that can work for a rule like "match
packets with TCP ports ranged between 122 to 1234" ?

The same thing with ip-address with a prefix-length in the rule.

Please share if you have some idea on this.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Murthy