Hi ,

We are planning to use "ACL as a service" framework using the lookup contexts
for performing packet classifications from our custom plugin. While this seem
to be achievable, we have one issue at our hand.

We would like to program the ACLs ( add/delete of ACL rules ) also from our
custom plugin instead of VPP-API framework. However, I  see that the lower
layer functions like acl_add_list() are declared as non-static (only available
via APIs), preventing us to directly use those functions from our custom plugin.

We can get away with this static function issue by using function pointers. But
we would like to know , if there is any other cleaner framework VPP provides to
add/del ACLs from other plugins instead of VPP-API framework.

Please let us know.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Murthy