Hi ,

I am trying to register my plugin as an ACL user by usingĀ
register_user_module().
I am getting a user_id of value 0. ( by looking at my logs, I could confirm
this )

However, when I seeĀ  vppctl CLI "show acl-plugin lookup user" , its showing
"abp" plugin got registered with
user_id index=0.

Basically, it looks like, ABP plugin is overwriting my plugin's registration.

Is there anything that I need to wait on, before calling on
register_user_module() of ACL plugin ?
I have looked at ABF and GBP plugin's implementation, and I didnt find anything
of this sort.

Also, one more trial I did in my plugin is:
Call register_user_module, on the receipt of first data packet ( just to check,
if some delay can help me ).
And this seems to be solving my issue.
But, I can not keep this mechanism in my product code.

Any hints on what could have been happening.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Murthy