I associate communities with mailing lists,
so forwarding (from TSC list) to the two lists
I engage with the most.

Vratko.

From: t...@lists.fd.io <t...@lists.fd.io> On Behalf Of Brandon Wick
Sent: Wednesday, 2019-June-26 04:37
Subject: [tsc] RESPONSE NEEDED: LFN Staff Survey of the Community

LFN Community,

In order to get a better sense for the community and how we could do our jobs
better, we've pulled together a short LFN Staff Survey of the Community. We
believe that the TSCs for each Project are in the best position to determine
which lists they feel are most appropriate for distribution; so if there are
additional lists which you believe should be included for your Project, please
let us know.

The anonymous survey is 21 questions and should take about 5-10 minutes to
complete. Please complete the survey by July 10th. Thank you for helping us
improve LFN.

Take Survey Here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PT68D3Q

Best,

Brandon Wick