De : <vpp-dev@lists.fd.io> au nom de Raj <rajlistu...@gmail.com>
Date : vendredi 28 juin 2019 à 15:01
À : vpp-dev <vpp-dev@lists.fd.io>
Objet : [vpp-dev] Checking for enabled feature

    Hello all,

    I am in need to find out whether a particular feature is enabled on an
    interface during run time.

    So if I understand correctly we have to get the corresponding 'feature
    arc index '. Then get the config index by using
    'config_index_by_sw_if_index' then get the config_pool and then
    iterate through the features list to check whether the given feature
    is there or not.

    What I would like to know, is this is the correct approach or is there
    any optimized and a better performing alternative for achieving the
    same

      current_config_index =
        vec_elt (cm[feature_arc].config_index_by_sw_if_index, sw_if_index);
      cfg_index = vcm->config_pool_index_by_user_index[current_config_index];
      cfg = pool_elt_at_index (vcm->config_pool, cfg_index);

      for (i = 0; i < vec_len (cfg->features); i++)
        {
          feat = cfg->features + i;
          node_index = feat->node_index;
          n = vlib_get_node (vm, node_index);