From: Damjan Marion <dmar...@me.com>
Date: Tuesday, July 9, 2019 at 10:30 PM
To: Luca Muscariello <lumus...@cisco.com>
Cc: "vpp-dev@lists.fd.io" <vpp-dev@lists.fd.io>
Subject: Re: [vpp-dev] libmemif non packaged in deb/rpm anymore from 19.04
[regression?]

On 9 Jul 2019, at 22:23, Luca Muscariello (lumuscar)
<lumus...@cisco.com<mailto:lumus...@cisco.com>> wrote:

Let me try again.

This patch was merged to get packaged libmemif in 19.01

https://gerrit.fd.io/r/#/c/16436/

It has disappeared with 19.04.
Is this still somewhere? No it is gone or Yes it has been moved in another
package.
If it is gone. Why? Where can I trace the decision?

Dear Luca,

Glad to see that you are back on track and we are not discussing contents of
vpp-dev and vpp-lib anymore. No idea what happened, probably it is not
intentional. I suggest that you contact Mauro who is author of the original
patch and ask him to check if build mechanics is ok. If it is ,then it may be
some issue with artefact publishing...

--
Damjan