Hi,

I am working for sweetcomb project and as discussed during yesterday VPP weekly
meeting we are trying to make changes to rely on VOM to configure VPP.

In 19.01 and before, VOM was packaged as part of vpp-dev and it has been
removed from vpp-dev in 19.04. (I guess for the same reasons as libmemif has
been removed from vpp-dev)
Commit 752f5b4302317, has added new instructions to vpp/Makefile to package vom
separately but vom package is not pushed to packagecloud anymore.
Currently ci-management looks for all packages built after running
build-root/vagrant/build.sh.

I can see two options:
--> Modify Jenkins build  for VPP in script
ci-management/jjb/vpp/include-raw-vpp-build.sh to run 'make vom-pkg-{deb,rpm}'
based on ${OS_ID} after build-root/vagrant/build.sh has been run.
--> Append 'make vom-pkg-{deb,rpm}' in vpp/build-root/vagrant/build.sh for each
distribution after 'make pkg-{deb,rpm}'

I currently proposed the second option here: https://gerrit.fd.io/r/#/c/20585/

Please, let me know which solution would be better or feel free to propose
something different,

Cheers,

Yohan