Apparently there was a change to the Draft work flow in Gerrit 2.16. I
apologize for not providing this information sooner. i missed a team
discussion that addressed this change.

The Draft work flow is removed and replaced with 'Work in Progress'
aka 'WIP' and 'Private' workflows. Unfortunately git-review does not
support either of these workflows directly. Utilizing them means either
pushing your changes the manual way for either system or pushing them up
with git-review and then marking the change via the UI into either of
the workflows.

To push a private change you may do so as follows:

git push origin HEAD:refs/for/master%private

To pull it out of private you may do so as follows:

git push origin HEAD:refs/for/master%remove-private

To push a WIP you may do so as follows:

git push origin HEAD:refs/for/master%wip

To mark it ready for review you may do so as follows:

git push origin HEAD:refs/for/master%ready

Once a change is in either private or WIP state it does not switch the
change to a ready state until the current state has been removed.

In both cases, the state can be set via the UI by selecting the tripple
dot menu option on the change and selecting the appropriate option.

To remove WIP state press the 'START REVIEW' button. To remove the
private state you must do so via the menu.

Thank you,
Vanessa

On 07/30/2019 02:37 PM, Florin Coras wrote:
> I definitely like the new UI. But now I’m getting:
>
> "! [remote rejected]     HEAD -> refs/drafts/master *(draft workflow
> is disabled)*”
>
> Did something change?
>
> Thanks,
> Florin
>
>> On Jul 30, 2019, at 11:57 AM, Vanessa Valderrama
>> <vvalderr...@linuxfoundation.org
>> <mailto:vvalderr...@linuxfoundation.org>> wrote:
>>
>> Maintenance is complete. All systems are now available. We'll be
>> doing some additional testing and monitoring throughout the day. If
>> you experience any issues please open a ticket at
>> support.linuxfoundation.org <http://support.linuxfoundation.org>.
>>
>> Thank you,
>> Vanessa
>>
>> On 07/30/2019 12:01 PM, Vanessa Valderrama wrote:
>>>
>>> Starting maintenance

  • ... Vanessa Valderrama
    • ... Vanessa Valderrama
    • ... Vanessa Valderrama
      • ... Vanessa Valderrama
        • ... Vanessa Valderrama
          • ... Vanessa Valderrama
            • ... Florin Coras
              • ... Vanessa Valderrama
            • ... Vratko Polak -X (vrpolak - PANTHEON TECHNOLOGIES at Cisco) via Lists.Fd.Io