[Edited Message Follows]

Sub: VPP interconnection

Hi VPP experts,

I'm just starting with VPP and I'm come across this block:

I'm trying to interconnect two instances of VPP, which are running on two
different VMs(which may or may not be on the same server).We have Veth
interfaces configured on both,but we aren't able to proceed to connect them.

We also have a virtual network bridge configured, which provides
interconnection between the VMs, but we are not able to create or connect any
interface from the VPP to connect them.

Is there a pathway already designed for such a VPP1-VM1-VM2-VPP2 connection?

We do not want to use VPP as a L2 bridge, just allow our two instances of vpp
(vpp1 & vpp2) running on the VMs to communicate with each other.

Can anyone suggest on this?