Hi vpp-dev,

I'm running a C program which adds/removes interfaces, IPs, routes, etc. to VPP
via the C API, along with a Python test suite which checks the results of the
first program multiple times by querying VPP using the Python bindings.

I'm seeing a fairly reproductible issue (when repeating the test suite a number
of times), where the VPP API thread remains blocked, always after the
clib_mem_free of a ip_route_details reply message (response to Python).

Traces:

* This is VPP 19.08 with slight plugin changes; I can provide the packages if
needed.
* The backtrace is here:
https://gist.github.com/SCadilhac/bb9ca9600d757b13726e05ae34923c1a#file-backtrace
* The startup config file is here:
https://gist.github.com/SCadilhac/bb9ca9600d757b13726e05ae34923c1a#file-startup-conf
* I don't know how to extract the API dump, as the CLI gets unresponsive, and
the process /tmp/api_post_mortem file remains unwritten.
* The gzipped core dump is here:
http://www.netfishers.onl/downloads/core.24542.gz

Any help is welcome :-). Is there anything I'm obviously doing wrong?
I'm happy to open a Jira issue if this can help.

Thanks,

Sylvain

View/Reply Online (#13891): https://lists.fd.io/g/vpp-dev/message/13891
Mute #vppcapi: https://lists.fd.io/mk?hashtag=vppcapi&subid=1480452