Hi Carlito,
Thanks for your response. I saw thread created by you about nat44 time out
problem. I didn't check end-point dependent mode, but I do some tests on
deterministic mode And in this mode, timeouts work correctly and sessions
are deleted after their expiration times.

Dear Vpp folks,
Based on observation on threads related to nat plugin, it seems the nat
plugin project is not live or it has a weak community. what's your opinion?
Is it right? Does anyone work on nat already?  I appreciate someone who
worked or works on nat plugin give us feedback.

Thanks in advance,
Brayan,