Hi Team,

We add sample( sample.so) plugins with existing vpp plugins. I used 3.3.2
tag contiv vpp and  copied sample plugins related code *patches *.diff
under contiv vpp patches folder( vpp/ docker/ vpp- vswitch /vpp/ patches).
Patches also applied correctly and able to create the contiv/vswitch docker
image. Even I seen its generated sample.so in vpp_ plugins folder in
*contiv-vpp/*vpp container which is having builded vpp code.
I started kubernetes and apply contiv vpp yaml with
contiv-vpp/vswitch:3.3.2 image. It's running and open the vppctl but not
able to see sample plugins related cli commands so I seen logs(kubectl logs
contiv-vswitch-lqxfp -n kube-system -c contiv-vswitch). In logs, there is
no sample.so plugin loading information details.

For verification, I followed same vpp build steps in bare metal which is
follow in contiv vpp code, sample.so plugin is loaded when I launch the vpp
and I'm able to see sample.so plugins cli commands details.

In docker/container only, *sample**.so* <http://custom.so> plugin is not
loaded when launch the vpp.

Please help me and guide me. How to solve this problem.

Thanks,
Feroz