От: Filip Varga -X (fivarga - PANTHEON TECH SRO at Cisco) <fiva...@cisco.com>
Отправлено: 27 ноября 2019 г. 12:39
Кому: format_...@outlook.com <format_...@outlook.com>; vpp-dev@lists.fd.io
<vpp-dev@lists.fd.io>
Копия: Ole Troan (otroan) <otr...@cisco.com>
Тема: RE: [vpp-dev] NAT stops processing for big amount of users

Hi,

The issue is related to a bug that affects fast session creation on NAT startup.

Basically if network eats all NAT sessions translation_buckets (defaults to
1024) * 10 nat session recyclation stops working. I am about to finish path
that should solve this issue.

https://jira.fd.io/browse/VPP-1795

Best regards,

Filip

[https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/m/en_us/signaturetool/images/logo/Cisco_Logo_no_TM_Cisco_Blue-RGB_43px.png]

Filip Varga

Engineer - Software

fiva...@cisco.com<mailto:fiva...@cisco.com>

Tel:

Cisco Systems, Inc.

Slovakia

cisco.com

[http://www.cisco.com/assets/swa/img/thinkbeforeyouprint.gif]

Think before you print.

This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of
the intended recipient. Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by others
is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to
receive for the recipient), please contact the sender by reply email and delete
all copies of this message.

Please click
here<http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/about/legal/terms-sale-software-license-agreement/company-registration-information.html>
 for Company Registration Information.