Hi,

> I have used below CLI's to create rdma interfaces over Mellanox , Can you
> suggest what set of CLi's I should use so that packets from rdma will also
> have mbuff fields set properly , so that we can directly right on KNI?

You do not have to. Just create a KNI interface in VPP with the DPDK plugin and
switch packets between KNI and rdma interfaces.
VPP never use DPDK mbuf internally, when you get packets from/to DPDK in VPP
you have a buffer metadata translation anyway. From our PoV this is not
different than switching packets between a vhost interface and a DPDK hardware
interface (eg. VIC).

Best
ben