Hi Damian,

I looked at the lspci on the arm tests in the CI, and saw that we are
running against thunderX/thunderX2.
I requested a quote for a thunderX2 workstation. ;)

Right now, I'm running experiments using the CI, but the feedback loop is
too long.
I was looking at this [0] because it has 16 cores and that is how we are
running the arm tests in the CI at the moment.

Instead of what's my budget, I'm thinking more along the lines of what will
give me the greatest return for the investment.

[0]
https://shop.solid-run.com/product-category/embedded-computers/nxp-family/honeycomb/