Hi vpp-dev,

I am working in contiv vpp & kubernetes. I faced issue like runtime debug
message is not printing in vpp command prompt(vppctl), contiv vpp is
redirecting the debug message to "system activity log" (/var/log/message).
Below are node runtime function (sample_node_fn). I am not able see debug
message in VPP prompt which is present in this function
/* *INDENT-OFF* */
VLIB_REGISTER_NODE (sample_node) =
{
  .function = sample_node_fn,
  .name = "sample-node",
  .vector_size = sizeof (u32),
  .format_trace = format_sample_trace,
  .n_next_nodes = SAMPLE_N_NEXT,
  .next_nodes = {
    [SAMPLE_NEXT_DROP] = "error-drop",
    [SAMPLE_NEXT_PUNT] = "error-punt",
  },
};
I am using below debug API to print debug log:
vlib_cli_output (vm, "Sample Data\n");
clib_error("Sample Data\n");
clib_warning("Sample Data\n");
NOTE:In bare metal, I am  able to see debug message in VPP prompt, I faced
issue in contiv vpp only.
How can I get debug message in contiv vpp prompt?
why debug message is not printing in contiv vpp prompt like bare metal?
Is anything I need to add VPP configuration?

please help me to solve the issue!

Thanks,
Feroz