Hello Team,

During our integration with VPP stack we have found a couple of problems in
VNET infra and would like to seek your help in resolving these:-

1.  Is there any way to disable a hardware interface( Eg. memif interface
or a host
interface). vnet_hw_interface_t not  vnet_hw_interface_flags_t seem to not
have an attribute nor state for admin enable/disable.
2.  Is there any way to disable untagged software interface? It seems in
VPP, the untagged software interface thats gets created is also the parent
port and disabling it has the implication of disabling all the sub
interfaces under that hardware interface.
3. With regards to memif interface,in a single vpp instance we are not able
to create two memif interfaces with one as master and another as slave. Can
some one let us know how this can be done?

Thanks,
Rajith