+1 !

De : <vpp-dev@lists.fd.io> au nom de Dave Wallace <dwallac...@gmail.com>
Date : jeudi 30 janvier 2020 à 15:57
À : Andrew Yourtchenko <ayour...@gmail.com>, vpp-dev <vpp-dev@lists.fd.io>
Cc : csit-dev <csit-...@lists.fd.io>
Objet : Re: [vpp-dev] VPP release 20.01 is complete!

Congratulations to the entire VPP/CSIT community for another on-time delivery
of an ever-improving codebase!

Special thanks to Andrew for his efforts as the 20.01 Release Manager.
-daw-

On 1/29/2020 7:26 PM, Andrew Yourtchenko wrote:

Dear all,

I am happy to announce that the release 20.01 is available on packagecloud in
fdio/release repository.

I have verified that it is installable on Ubuntu 16.04, 18.04, and Centos 7
distributions.

Special thanks to Ed Kern and Dave Wallace for the help during the release
ceremony.

--a (your friendly 20.01 release manager)

P.s. Branch stable/2001 is now open.