I want to create IPsec tunnel while the tunnel src IP interface is associated
with default router VR0. the IPsec port and the LAN interface is associated
with VR4.

For this purpose, I am trying to use " tx_table_id - the FIB id used after
packet encap" argument of the vl_api_ipsec_tunnel_if_add_del_t function of the
vpp api (version 19.01.2) to forward the IPsec traffic via the tunnel src
interface, it seems this argument is not used and the traffic is forwarded
related to the inbound interface fib.

for example:
tunnel src interface vpp0 IP:20.20.20.1 - VR0.
IPsec port vppIpsec1 IP:60.60.60.1 - VR4.
LAN interface vpp4 IP:40.40.40.1 - VR4.
tx_table_id = 0.
the traffic is not forwarded from the interface vpp4 to interface vpp0.
in case of associate also vpp0 to VR4 the traffic is forwarded correctly.
what is wrong?