From: <vpp-dev@lists.fd.io> on behalf of "pashinho1...@gmail.com"
<pashinho1...@gmail.com>
Date: Friday 6 March 2020 at 10:16
To: "vpp-dev@lists.fd.io" <vpp-dev@lists.fd.io>
Subject: [vpp-dev] How to direct traffic destined to a given subnet to a
specific node of my choice? #vpp

Hi all, would there be anyone kind enough to illustrate how and what to do in
order to forward a given subnet traffic (e.g. IPv4 traffic destined to
192.168.0.0/24) to a specific node of my choice, rather than the predefined
"ip[4|6]-rewrite"? I know it may have something to do with DPOs, as per
this<https://www.asumu.xyz/blog/2018/11/14/data-path-objects-in-vpp/> nice
online article? But still, I'd really like to know what the minimum required
APIs would be to make this work. Also, some specific code to watch on would be
very much appreciated.

Thanks