See https://gerrit.fd.io/r/c/vpp/+/26061.

I can see why folks thought that the original patch was OK: Jenkins / Gerrit
hid the original test failure.

test_srv6_mobile.TestSRv6EndMGTP6D.test_srv6_mobile failed during validation,
and has been failing 100% of the time since the patch was merged.

Debug CLI error: "sr localsid: Error: SRv6 LocalSID address is mandatory."

I tried fixing the test code, "s/prefix/address/" in several places such as:

        self.vapi.cli(
            "sr localsid prefix {}/64 behavior end.m.gtp6.e"
            .format(pkts[0]['IPv6'].dst))

That led the test to fail for other reasons. Hence the revert.

FWIW... Dave