Dear GTPu Owners,

   I need some help in creating GTPu Origination and Termination config in DUT
(Running VPP) as described below.

GTPu Origination:

[cid:image002.png@01D632DC.1A086500]

GTPu Termination:

[cid:image004.png@01D632DD.4A324CE0]

Whether GTPu plugin has the support to do such mapping (or) I need to write a
test plugin to do such mapping ?

I found some information in the below link explaining about GTPu Tunneling.

https://wiki.fd.io/view/VPP/Per-feature_Notes#VRF.2C_Table_Ids_and_Routing

As per the example, foll. are the VPP CLI commands to create a GTPu Tunnel.
But I don't follow the commands. Please see inline.

"

loop create

set int state loop0 up

set int ip addr loop0 1.1.1.1/32   << Can the IP address be created on a
physical interface connecting the next node in GTPu Origination Topology
mentioned above ?

create gtpu tunnel src 1.1.1.1 dst 10.6.6.6 teid 1111 decap-next ip4 << What
does "decap-next" mean ?

set int ip addr gptu_tunnel0 1.1.1.2/31 << Why the IP address is assigned to
GTPu Tunnel interface ?

"

For the GTPu origination case:

How can I associate the incoming Ethernet traffic to GTPu Tunnel config ?

It will be great if you can share some document / CLI config (or) test case
which is similar to Origination & Termination topology.

Thanks

Govind