Hi,

I am using VPP 19.08
In my worker threads, I am observing that when I am making successive
calls to vlib_time_now in a polling node, sometimes the value of the
time reduces.
Is this expected to happen ? (presumably because of the implementation
which tries to align the times in workers ?)
I have an implementation which is extremely sensitive to time at
microsecond level and depends on the the vlib_time_now only increasing
monotonically across calls individually in the workers (or remain the
same but never decrease) on a per worker basis even if the times
within the workers are not synchronized.

Regards
-Prashant