Hi,

We have a query on one of the requirements we have.

1. We would like to tap all the ip4 packets into our custom graph node.
2. But, we want to tap the ip packets only after reassembly is completed, if
fragments are received.

I was looking at ip-local feature arc, if this works for our requirement or
not. But, I am not 100% sure, if the reassembly restriction will be met by
registering our feature in ip4-local feature arc as below.

VNET_FEATURE_INIT (our_custom_feature, static) =
{
.arc_name = "ip4-local",
.node_name = "our-custom-node",
.runs_before = VNET_FEATURES("ip4-local-end-of-arc"),
};

If this does not work, can you please let us know any pointers on how to
achieve this.

Thanks & Regards,
Murthy