[Edited Message Follows]

Hi,

Looking at the ip4 full reassembly graph nodes for the purpose of punting the
fragments and getting the reassembled packets from our custom graph node.
However, from the code it seems that,  is_custom_app flag is effectively
disabled.

I see that the node function is always getting called with is_custom_app =
false.

VLIB_NODE_FN (ip4_full_reass_node) (vlib_main_t * vm,
vlib_node_runtime_t * node,
vlib_frame_t * frame)
{
return ip4_full_reass_inline (vm, node, frame, false /* is_feature */ ,
false /* is_custom_app */ );   <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< always called with  FALSE
}

We also observed that sv_reassembly has custom_app functionality. But, we need
fully reassembled packet, and hence looking at full_reassembly functionality.

Is there a way to use this is_custom_app flag functionality  in full_reassembly
?

--
Thanks & Regards,
Murthy