Hi Florin,

In the 1 iperf connection test, I get different numbers every time I run.
When I ran today

- iperf and vpp in the same numa core as pci device: 50Gbps (although in
different runs I saw 30Gbps also)
- vpp in the same numa core as pci device, iperf in the other numa : 28Gbps
- vpp and iperf in the other numa as pci device : 36Gbps

But these numbers vary from test to test. But I was never able to get
beyond 50G with 10connections with iperf on the other numa node. As I
mentioned in the previous email, when I repeat this test with Linux TCP as
the server, I am able to get 100G no matter which cores I start iperf on.

Thanks,

Vijay