On Thu, Sep 17, 2020 at 10:31:58AM -0400, d...@barachs.net wrote:
> Folks,
>
> I’m departing the employment rolls towards the end of next month. Although I
> intend to remain active in the fd.io vpp community as a coder, committer,
> and resident greybeard, it’s time for the community to pick a new PTL.

Dave, so that day has finally arrived.  I am grateful for all your
efforts and that you actually brought the code out to this FD.IO thing.
vlib must be in its teens now?

Personally, just getting started on using it in hardware, it's a bit of
relief to hear (well, infer ;-) you will have time to hang around and
give out greybeard advice going forward still.

Best wishes,
Martin