Hi,

TCP coalesces both when sending and when receiving. If the sender really sends
only every second a few bytes, those should be the only ones delivered,
assuming the receiver reads the data as soon as it was received. To check that
everything behaves as expected, try sending only 2 bytes and then check with
“show session verbose 2” how many bytes tcp sent on one side and received on
the other.

We’re often using iperf3 with ldp on different servers for throughput testing
and, as far as I know, it should work fine.