Thanks for the kind words... It’s been fun, but now it’s time for others to
take the ball and run with it... Congrats to Damjan, he’ll do a great job!

Dave

From: vpp-committ...@lists.fd.io <vpp-committ...@lists.fd.io> On Behalf Of
Florin Coras
Sent: Monday, September 28, 2020 2:28 PM
To: Damjan Marion (damarion) <damar...@cisco.com>
Cc: Benoit Ganne (bganne) <bga...@cisco.com>; Dave Barach (dbarach)
<dbar...@cisco.com>; vpp-committ...@lists.fd.io; vpp-dev@lists.fd.io
Subject: Re: [vpp-committers] [vpp-dev] VPP committers: VPP PTL vote

Congrats, Damjan!! Those are some huge “shoes" you’ll have to fill but I’m sure
they’ll fit ;-)

Dave, a few sentences won’t do all your contributions as PTL any justice!
Nonetheless, thank you for starting the project, for diligently working towards
growing it and for entrusting us, as a community, with its future!

Florin

On Sep 28, 2020, at 4:47 AM, Damjan Marion via lists.fd.io <http://lists.fd.io>
 <damarion=cisco....@lists.fd.io <mailto:damarion=cisco....@lists.fd.io> >
wrote:

Now when we have votes from all 12 committers (me excluded) I would like to
thank you all for your +1s.
It is nice to be elected by unanimous decision :)

—
Damjan

On 28.09.2020., at 09:44, Benoit Ganne (bganne) via lists.fd.io
<http://lists.fd.io>  <bganne=cisco....@lists.fd.io
<mailto:bganne=cisco....@lists.fd.io> > wrote:

+1

And I take this opportunity to say a big thank you Dave for your efforts to
build an healthy community, and all the best for Damjan in his (I hope) future
new role 😊

Best
ben