thinks for your reply, I got it, but it is a little inconvenient if one want to add some features base on interface.

Instead,  he should add features on ip4-output/ip6-ouput arc or ip4-unicast/ip6-unicast twice,  but still there are packets get through interface but ip4/6 nodes.

在 2020/11/18 下午6:15, Neale Ranns (nranns) 写道:
Hi Ye,

Some comments inline...

On 17/11/2020 02:34, "vpp-dev@lists.fd.io on behalf of 叶东岗" <vpp-dev@lists.fd.io