Hi,
Apologies, beginner here, if this question has been asked before or was not
supposed to be sent to this mailer.
I am just starting to learn about VPP and the features supported. I wanted to
spawn a couple of Ubuntu VMs each of them to simulate a node in a data center
and run VPP on them. I want to simulate an IPv6 core network (representing the
spines on a data center) and Ipv4-v6 running on the edge (ToR) switches and
just send some Ipv4 and v6 traffic from one ToR to the other end (by going
through the v6/spine core) and wanted to test basic SRv6 on VPP.

Is there any wiki or starter tutorial on VPP for that? If not, is there any
other beginner tutorial where I can start off and presumably add it onto the
main wiki once I can configure/test what I mentioned above, so future beginners
will find that helpful.
Thanks,
Rajesh