Congratulations!

Le 27/01/2021 22:07, « vpp-dev@lists.fd.io au nom de Andrew Yourtchenko »
<vpp-dev@lists.fd.io au nom de ayour...@gmail.com> a écrit :

    Hi all,

    VPP release 21.01 is complete and is available from the usual
    packagecloud.io/fdio/release location!

    I have verified using the scripts [0] that the new release installs
    and runs on the Centos8, Debian 10 (Buster) as well as Ubuntu 18.04
    and 20.04.

    A small remark: if you are installing on Debian or Ubuntu 20.04 in a
container,
    you might need to "export VPP_INSTALL_SKIP_SYSCTL=1" before
    installation such that it skips calling the sysctl command which will
    fail. (This was a case with 20.09 release as well, but I did not
    explicitly mention that and there were a few offline questions)

    Please let me know if you experience any  issues.

    Thanks a lot to Dave Wallace and Vanessa Valderrama for their help
    during the release process !

    [0] https://github.com/ayourtch/vpp-relops/tree/master/docker-tests

    --a /* your friendly 21.01 release manager */