From: vpp-dev@lists.fd.io <vpp-dev@lists.fd.io> On Behalf Of Dave Wallace
Sent: Wednesday, 2021-February-03 17:32
To: Vratko Polak -X (vrpolak - PANTHEON TECH SRO at Cisco) <vrpo...@cisco.com>
Cc: vpp-dev <vpp-dev@lists.fd.io>
Subject: Re: [vpp-dev] Jenkins/Gerrit Failure Cause Notifications

Vratko,

The rules are managed via [1].  Vanessa gave me permission to create/edit these
rules which appear to be applied universally to all jenkins.fd.io projects.
Let me know if there are any rules you would like me to add.

I agree that JCASC would be the ideal means of managing the rules, but as you
noted is not currently available.

Thanks,
-daw-
On 2/3/2021 5:06 AM, Vratko Polak -X (vrpolak - PANTHEON TECH SRO at Cisco)