Update from Vexxhost:

----- %< -----
We were doing some prep work for the DC migration that seems to have affected it, we're investigating this right now.

Regards,
Mohammed Naser

Thanks,
-daw-

On 2/3/2021 12:52 PM, Dave Wallace via lists.fd.io wrote:
Folks,

We are currently experiencing a communications outage between the Vexxhost yul1 & yul2 data centers which host the FD.io CI & CSIT hardware.  Peter Mikus has opened a ticket with Vexxhost and we will be monitoring the situation.

This outage is causing some CI job failures.

I will report back when more information is available.

Thank you for your patience.
-daw-