-----Mensagem original-----
De: vpp-dev@lists.fd.io <vpp-dev@lists.fd.io> Em nome de Benoit Ganne
(bganne) via lists.fd.io
Enviada em: segunda-feira, 8 de fevereiro de 2021 05:35
Para: Marcos - Mgiga <mar...@mgiga.com.br>; 'vpp-dev' <vpp-dev@lists.fd.io>
Assunto: Re: [vpp-dev] Vpp is not routing packages when LACP is configured

Hi Marcos,

I'd suggest to use the packet tracer to see what is going-on. The basic flow
should be:
~# vppctl trace add <input-node> 50
<inject some traffic>
~# vppctl show trace
With <input-node> depending upon the driver you use:
 - dpdk-input for DPDK
 - avf-input for AVF
 - rdma-input for RDMA (Mellanox)
 - others (af_xdp-input, virtio-input...) depending upon your config If VPP
receives traffic and drops it, it will certainly tell you where and why.

Also check for errors in "show errors" and "show log".

Best
ben